The Only Thing More Important than Game Day is What to Wear on Game Day!
I’m strong, I’m tough, I still wear my eyeliner. Lisa Leslie
Graphic Tees and Game Day Shirts
1) Junk Food in LA has vintage tees and baseball shirts. I love the old school baseball feel to these pieces. The back of most of their shirts includes something clever which is akin to going for two on an extra point attempt.
2) Old Navy has a wide variety of affordable professional and collegiate team merchandise. The best pieces sell out so don’t wait until the last minute to make a purchase. Old Navy often has sales and always seems to have coupons available.
3) Victoria’s Secret has an entire collegiate collection. They have done what Victoria’s Secret does best; made these pieces feminine, fun, and financially fiscal (sort of). Look at this game day dress!
4) American Eagle has professional and collegiate shirts. Their selection is great and the prices are too.
5) Fanatics has G-111 4Her by Carl Banks shirts. Carl Banks is a former New York Giants Linebacker who was planning on becoming a business man as early as the second year of his fourteen year NFL career. He took it to the house with this line!
Bags and Shoes
6) Do you remember when the clear bag rule was first introduced? Women had few options and some literally even carried their purse contents in a clear ziplock bag. How awful! Today there are female entrepreneurs who solved the bag problem while providing functional bags. Sheergear is my favorite solution.
7) Cuce Shoes has your footwear options from sandals, to galoshes, to Ugg type boots. The company exclusively provides 100% cruelty free female footwear for NFL and NHL fans. They also have stadium approved quilted bags. Are you kidding me with this cuteness?